Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Vessel Project

For this vessel project I learned techniques I didn't know before about using the wire and manipulating it for a certain shape and form. I also gained skill with this material as I worked on this project and added different things. After this project I believe I am at a level two because since I am new to the idea of working with new materials, I do often give up when presented with challenges. 

While working on this project I asked for different ideas on what to do and what martial to use. I also asked for opinions on how the vessel looked as I worked. Ms.sudkamp also helped me a lot coming up with an idea of what to do when she explained in detail what a true vessel is. After this project I believe I am at a level 3 because I actively collateral and ask for feedback all throughout my working time. 

I found a lot of inspiration from other pieces I had seen online. I used Pinterest as a tool to look for ideas involving the type of vessel I planned on creating. After this project I believe I am at a level 3 because I do often try ideas that I see in the real word when thinking of project ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment